3 Cheese Texas Toast Burger With Minced Pear And Spicy Apple Butter
- 2 pounds 80/20 chuck 1 Teaspoon garlic powder 1 Teaspoon pepper1Teaspoon salt 2 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce 12 buttered texas toast slices 1 Cup shredded cheddar 1 Cup shredded mozzarella 1/2 Cup shredded pepperjack cheese 1 Cup applebutter 1 Teaspoon hot sauce 1/2 Cup minced pear 3 Tablespoon spreadable butter for buttering toast
- In big bowl mix the hamburger, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Form 6 patties, brushing melted butter on each side, lay to the side
- As the grill is heating up, mix together the apple butter, hot sauce and minced pears
- Start cooking the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, per 1/2 inch of thickness of burger, or until the temp reaches 160.
- Butter both sides of the texas toast liberally.
- Place on the lower side heat on the grill.
- Place the cheddar and mozzarella on bottom toast equally and the pepper jack on the top, until melted
- Add the 1/2 apple butter mixture to top of burger