- 1 pound of ground beef
- 3 or 4 Mash ripe whole bananas
- 4 diced jalapenos
- 1/2 Cup diced sweet onion
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Mild cheddar cheese (optional)
- place all ingredients in a large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- scoop out enough of the mixture to make a quarter inch thick patty with about a two-inch radius.
- Drizzle a little oil in a hot pan and place the burger in pan for about four to minutes on each side.
- Less if you like your burger rarer.
- Remove done burger from pan and place on a warm pretzel bun and top with favorite toppings, but don’t add so many they overtake the flavor of the meat patty.