Bacon Chicken Ranch Burger
- 6 chicken breast boneless skinless
- 6 slices of bacon cooked
- Plus 2 per burger 12 more pieces
- 2 8 ounce cream cheese
- One pack of dry spicy ranch
- One pack of dry ranch
- Swiss cheese slices
- Pretzel buns
- Cook 6 slices of bacon, set aside
- Put 6 boneless / skinless breast in the crock pot. Add cream cheese, spicy ranch and regular ranch dry packs..
- Crumble up bacon and add.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6.
- Cook 12 pieces of bacon, slice avacado’s.
- Cut pretzel roll in half and butter inside. Grill on stove, grill or toast in oven.
- When chicken is done you can either shred it or put the whole piece on the pretzel bun.
- Put two loaves of bacon on top then a slice of Swiss cheese and avacado slices.
- Enjoy with your Chardonnay!