1 bunch fresh mint
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
1/2 inch piece of ginger root
salt to taste
1 green chili
3 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons coriander powder
1/2 cup onion
1/4 cup water for blending
1Â½ lbs ground chuck
Â½ lb ground sirloin
1 TBSP finely grated fresh ginger
3 hot green chili peppers (slim 3â€-4â€ long) or 1 jalapeno finely chopped)
4 cloves of garlic (finely minced)
1 tsp. salt
1/3 cup cilantro (chopped)
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp garam masala (mixed Indian spice)
1 tsp cumin
Preparation (Mint chutney):
1. Clean the mint leaves and cilantro leaves, and shake off any excess water.
2. Add all ingredients except the water together in a blender blend/process and add water until the consistency of a thick paste.
1. Combine the ground chuck with the ground sirloin. Add in the ginger, chili peppers, garlic, salt, cilantro, black pepper, garam masala and cumin
2. When the charcoal grill is medium hot, brush the grill rack with oil.
3. Place the patties on the rack, cover and grill for 6-7 minutes on each side for medium.
4. When the patties are almost cooked, place the split hamburger rolls, cut side down on the grill for 30 seconds to toast.