Savory Green Chutney
1 cup freshly chopped mint leaves
1 cup freshly chopped cilantro
1 Hass avocado, peeled, stoned and diced
1 Tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
1 cup minced red onion, divided
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons sugar
2 jalapeno peppers, trimmed, seeded and chopped
5 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
1/4 cup Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc
Chopped Salad with Essence of Cumin
1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
1 cup diced cucumber
1 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup Colavita Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon toasted cumin seeds, crushed and divided
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Indian Spiced Patties:
2 lbs. Ground Beef Chuck
1 teaspoon Garam Masala
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon sea salt
Vegetable oil for brushing the grill rack
5.25 oz Boursin style cheese with Garlic and Fine Herbs, at room temp
8 oz container plain Greek style yogurt
6 large Naan breads
4 cups baby arugula, divided
Preheat gas grill to medium high
1. Place mint, cilantro, avocado, gingerroot, 1/2 cup red onion, salt, sugar, jalapeno, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and wine in a food processor. Blend until smooth, scrap down the sides of the food processor bowl to incorporate all the ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a medium glass bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and remaining 1/2 cup red onion. In a 2 cup glass measure, whisk together remaining lemon juice, olive oil, honey, 3/4 teaspoon crushed toasted cumin, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables. Gently toss. Set aside.
3. To make the patties, crumble the beef in a large mixing bowl. Season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds, garam masala, coriander and salt. Handling the meat as little as possible, mix well. Divide and form mixture into 6 patties.
4. Brush the grill rack with oil. Place the patties on the grill; cover and cook turning once, grilling 4-6 minutes per side. Crumble the Boursin into a small oven proof skillet and place on the grill to soften and warm; stir in yogurt. Mix until smooth and creamy. During the last few minutes of grilling, place the Naan breads on the outer edges of the grill rack to toast. Remove toasted Naans and cut into squares to fit burger.
5. When the burgers are removed from the grill, immediately brush some green chutney over the burgers. Let soak in and then brush with raita cream.
6. To assemble burgers place a piece of the toasted Naan bread on the plate, line with some arugula and then spread with the green chutney. Top with a burger, the chopped salad, and then drizzle with raita. Top with remaining arugula. Add the naan bread tops and serve.