Brick House Burger
1. Mixed into the meat before grilling is Hamburger Seasoning.
2. top of a wheat bun (toasted w/olive oil).
3. Honey Mustard enough to cover the bun.
4. Grilled red onions and mushrooms.
5. (1) piece of Pepper cheese.
6. Lean Ground Beef patty.
7. (1) piece of Brick cheese.
8. Another Lean Ground Beef patty.
9. A piece of baby lettue.
10. A mixture of dill seasoning and mayo.
11. The bottom of a wheat bun (taosted w/ olive oil)
1. Mix the Lean Ground meat with the hamburger seasoning before grilling them. 2. Create two seperate patties. 3. Place them on the grill on medium heat. (I used charcoal) 4. Wait until patty is cooked through, then place the piece of Pepper cheese on one patty and place the piece of Brick cheese on the another patty. 5. While the burgers are on the grill, on a flat skillet place olive oil, and turn on the burner. 6. Take the mushrooms and red onions grilling them until they are golden brown. 7. On that same skillet place the hamburger bun until crispy, not burned. 8. Put the mustard on the top bun. 9. Place the burger with the pepper cheese. 10. On top of the burger patty place the grilled onions and mushrooms. 11. Place the burger with the brick cheese. 12. Place the baby lettuce 13. On the bottom bun put the dill mayo mix. 14. Then the grilled bottom bun. 15. Then enjoy!!!!