Cajun Stuffed Turkey Burger
48 oz. Lean Ground Turkey
3 tblsp cajun seasoning
8 oz. Ground Maple Sausage
2 Store bought corn muffins or 2 lg. slices leftover cornbread.
1 Lg. Sweet Potato
3 Tblsp oilve oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
1 Can Cranberry Sauce, sliced into 12 1/4” rounds.
2 Fresh Jalapenos, diced & seeded.
6 Tblsp butter
6 Deli Fresh Kaiser Rolls
1. Trun Grill on Med-High
2. In mixing bowl combine cajun seasoning and ground turkey, form the turkey into 12 4 oz. patties.
3. Peel & slice the sweet potato into 6 equal fillets (length wise) Place them in a large storage bag with the olive oil, salt & pepper. Set aside.
4. Form 2 4 oz. patties and grill both sides for 3mins.
5. Crumble the sausage & cornbread together in a mixing bowl and add the jalapeno. Combine until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
6. Spoon 2 tblsp of the stuffing in center of 6 of the turkey patties, then place remaining patties on top and press the sides together forming into a burger. Make sure the sides are pressed together well.
7. Salt & pepper each side and place he burgers around the center of the grill for 5 mins on each side.
8. Place the sweet potato fillets on the center of the grill, and cook for 4-5 mins each side until slightly charred.
9. Butter the rolls and toast on grill.
10. When burgers and sweet potatoes are done place burger on roll followed by sweet potato fillet and 2 slices of cranberry.