Cobb Salad Style Chicken Bacon Burger
- -6 potato buns
- -3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- -2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- -10 pieces good quality (thick cut) bacon
- -1 shallot
- -4 large garlic cloves
- -1 Cup crumbled blue cheese
- -2 ripe avocados, mashed
- -4 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- -1/3 Cup mayo
- -4 large romaine leaves, shredded
- -1 large heirloom tomato, slices
- -salt and pepper to taste
- -olive oil spray
- Place all chicken and bacon in a meat grinder with shallot and garlic. Add salt and pepper to the meat mixture and form into 6 equal shaped patties. Mix blue cheese and avocado mash, add salt and pepper to taste. Mix egg and mayo, add salt and pepper to taste. Heat grill or grill pan on high and add olive oil spray. Grill burgers on each side for 6-8 minutes each. Grill buns for a minute or two while burgers cook. On bottom bun spread egg mixture and top with patty.
- On patty add tomato slice and shredded lettuce.
- On top bun spread avocado mixture and place on top of patty. Enjoy!