9. 1 can (15.25 oz) southwest corn with poblanos and red peppers, drained
10. 1/2 Cup light sour cream
11. 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
12. 2 tablespoons diced green chilies (from a can)
13. 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
14. 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
15. 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
16. 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
17. 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
18. 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno (seeds and veins removed)
19. 6 brioche buns, sliced in half
20. 1 1/2 Cups arugula
21. 6 slices beefsteak tomato
22. 1 1/2 Cups corn chips scoops
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Turn your grill to medium high heat.
3. In a large bowl mix together 2 Pounds ground beef, 2 slices of finely diced bacon, 1/2 Cup chopped sweet onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric and 2 tablespoons chopped cold butter; form into 6 equal sized patties, press down in the middle of one side of each patty, and place on parchment lined baking sheet; set aside until ready to grill the burgers.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix together 1 can (15.25 oz) of southwest corn with poblanos and red peppers (drained), 1/2 Cup sour cream, 2 Cups shredded cheddar, 2 tablespoons diced green chilies, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, 1/8 teaspoon celery salt, 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, 1/2 Cup mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno; set aside until ready to assemble the burgers.
5. Once the grill is heated to medium high heat, place the burger patties on the grill (pressed in side down) and cook for 5 minutes; flip the patties over and cook for an additional 3 minutes; remove from the grill and set aside until ready to assemble the burgers.
6. Take the 6 brioche buns and place the tops and bottoms, cut side down, on the grill and heat for 1 minute; remove from the grill and set aside until ready to assemble the burgers.
7. To assemble the burgers: take the bottom buns and top each with 1/4 Cup arugula, 1 tomato slice, 1 burger patty, 1/4 Cup of the corn dip, 1/4 Cup of the corn chips and finish each off with a top bun; enjoy!