2 cups cooked Dungeness crab meat, flaked
1/4 cup Best mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Treasure Cave blue cheese
1 Tablespoon Lee & Perkins worchestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 Cup small Saltine crackers, crushed
1/2 of a whole, round panini bread
6 tablespoons Colavita olive oil
6 medium lettuce leaves
6 tablespoons Best mayonnaise, or more to taste
1 tablespoon paprika
1. Blend together mayonnaise, blue cheese, worchestershire sauce, and pepper
2. Add egg and blend thoroughly all ingredients.
3. Mix in flaked crab meat and crushed crackers.
4. Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
5. Slice 1/2 round Panini bread into half and drizzle olive oil equally over the inside of the slices.
6. Light the briquets.
7. Just prior to cooking the burgers, shape into a 6 equal-sized wedges, about 1 inch thick.
8. spray a light coat of oil spray onto a vegetable screen.
9. When the briquets are hot, place the prepared vegetable screen on the grill, place the burgers on the screen.
10. Cook for approximately 2 minutes, then flip once to cook for an additional 2 minutes.
11. Grill the bread on the BBQ until lightly browned.
12. Cut the bread into 6 servings,.
13. Spread mayonnaise on the bread, sprinkle paprika on each bun, add a lettuce leaf and the burger.