Craigs Train Killer Burgers
1 lb Ground Sirloin
1 package lipton onion and mushroom soup mix
1/2 Teaspoon of liquid smoke
6 Kaiser Rolls sour dough from Greenblade Bakery KF
1 lb pepper bacon from Dick Howards meat market KF
1 package blue cheese crumbles
1 Purple onion
1 Head romain lettuce
1 Jar real mayonaise
1 Large graden tomatoe
1 Stick of butter
1. Mix the soup mix and liquid smoke with the meat and let sit together for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat grill and clean
3. Prepare lettuce, tomatoes,mayo,onion and put in fridge for later.
4. Cut rolls and put back in contianer will brush lightly with butter and brown later after burgers are almost done.
5. Prepare the sirloin patties be sure to wet hands with cold water before patting meat makes it easier to form.
6. Add bacon around each patty.
7. Place patties on the grill and cook until done. Grill should be from Medium to Medium High. Be sure to watch for any flames and do not burn meat.
8. Just before meat is done add the Blue cheese crumbles on top to melt.
9. Place buns on grill and brush with lite butter and brown.
10, Place patties on to buns and finish off grill with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo.