Danutella’s Stuffed Burger
- 12 beef burger patties
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup of ground quinoa
- 1 teaspoon of Goya sazon seasoning
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 6 pretzel buns
- 1/2 Cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup of ketchup
- 1/4 Cup of mustard
- 12 pieces of pork belly
- 1/2 Cup of banana peppers
- 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup of sunflower oil
- Mix ground beef with two egg and ground quinoa, season with Goya Sazon and garlic.
- Make 2 patties for each burger. This will be a stuffed burger.
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup & mustard.
- Smear the mixture on the top and bottom of the Pretzel Buns.
- Stuff the burger with fried pork belly, spicy banana peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Grill all 6 stuffed burgers on a little bit of sunflower oil.
- Top the burger with additional pork belly, and spicy banana peppers.