I wanted a burger with a little punch, but not a knock out blow.
1.5 Lbs. of 90/10 ground chuck
1 23 oz. Bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce
6 slices of pepper jack cheese
1 pack of Wholly Guacamole
1 Mixing bowl
1 Pack of aluminum foil
1 Outdoor grill
1 Pack of 6 Earth Grain Thin Buns
1 Head of lettuce (optional)
2 Beefsteak tomatoes (optional)
1 Vidalia Onion (optional)
1) Place the 1.5 lbs of chuck in the mixing bowl
2) Mix in about 8 oz of Franks Red Hot sauce
3) Mix the chuck and sauce by hand for about 1-2 minutes
4) Pat the mixture out into 6 patties
5) Take the aluminum foil, and make 6 individual bowls big enough to place the burgers in, and with enough to pinch the top of the foil closed.
6) Place the patties in the bowls.
7) Pour 2-3 oz of franks Red Hot sauce in each bowl, and pinch shut
8) Cook on top rack of grille, and cook on medium heat for 20-30 minutes, opening the aluminum foil several time while cooking to flip burgers
9) When the burgers are thoroughly cooked, open the foil, and place 1 slice of pepper jack cheese on each burger
10) Place each cooked burgers on 1 Earth Grain bun, add 1 tbsp of Wholly Guacamole on each burger, and if desired, lettuce, tomato, and onion