Garlic Herb BBQ Grilled Chicken Burger
- 6 Plain White Burger Buns
- 1 1/2
- Poundground chicken
- 1/3 Lemon
- Mrs Dash Spice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 pieces garlic
- add generous amount of salt and pepper, and an original multi blend seasoning to ground chicken
- squeeze 1/3 lemon juice in chicken, mix with hands and make 6 ball shape patties.
- Using a Grill Pan, heat and
- add 1/2 Cup olive oil and add garlic.
- on medium Heat:
- add chicken balls to hot pan and after 1 minute flip to other side, (this prevents them from sticking)
- and you can use you finger to help flip ball by gently
- touching the uncooked side while using a spatula to flip cooked side. turn burner to just below med-high
- flatten into patties and cook until golden brown grill marks appear then flip and do the same to other side.
- once cooked through, add your favorite BBQ sauce to each pattie, (approx a quarter size)
- flip and turn heat to med. add same amount of BBQ to patties and cook on med-low until the BBQ creates dark brown grill marks, flip and do the same to other side.
- serve on bun with a side of dill pickles and enjoy the best burger you will ever taste!