Get Fresh N’ Savory Chicken Burger
- 2 Poundground chicken
- 1 red onion
- 2 Cups alfalfa sprouts
- 1 stick butter
- 1 container boston bib lettuce
- 1 Cup mayo
- 3 Tablespoonschopped tarragon
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoonschopped garlic
- Plain White Burger buns (alternate, oatmeal buns!)
- Mix Mayo, a pinch of salt, tarragon and chopped dill pickle in a bowl together, cover and refrigerate while prepping the rest of the burger.
- Mix ground chicken, chopped fresh dill and chopped garlic together in a large bowl. add salt and pepper to preference, I do 1/2 Tablespoonssalt and cracked fresh black pepper.
- Form meat into patties. Take 1/2 Tablespoonsbutter and press it into the heart of the patty, reshape and grill on each side until done.
- Lightly butter hamburger buns and grill briefly on each side.
- Place patties on the buns and top with red onion, sprouts, lettuce and a big dollop to tasty mayo.