Green Chile Pimento Cheeseburger
- 2 Pounds 90/10 ground beef
- 2 Tablespoon McCormick steak seasoning
- Pimento cheese
- 1 block grated velveeta cheese
- 1 Poundmild cheddar cheese grated
- 1-2 Cups real mayonnaise
- 1 – 6.7 oz jar pimentos
- 1:4 chopped green chile
- Salt, pepper, onion powder & garlic powder to taste
- Mix McCormick seasoning into ground beef gently (do not overwork) form into 6 – 1/3 Poundpatties. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together for pimento cheese. Add mayo in a little at a time till you get desired consistency.
- Preheat your grill and butter all the buns. Cook burgers to medium
- and place a scoop of pimento on each burger and let melt slightly, toast buns.
- Add any condiments you want (you really don’t need anything more) and ENJOY!!!