1. Hamburger Seasoning.
2. Sweet Basil.
3. The top of a toasted wheat hamburger bun.
4. Honey Barbecue sauce.
5. A thin circle of a orange pepper.
6. A slice of melted Colby cheese.
7. A lean Ground Beef patty.
8. A piece of baby lettuce.
9. 1/2 a piece of colby cheese not melted.
10. Honey Mustard.
11. The bottom of a toasted wheat hamburger bun.
1. Mix the lean ground beef with hamburger Seasoning, before placing them on the grill. 2. Form into a patty, not to thick. 3. Place sweet basil on both sides of the patty before placing them onto the grill. 4. Grill the lean ground beef patty all the way through. 5. Once the hamburger is completed place (1) thin slice of colby cheese until it's melted. 6. while the burger is grilling prepare the bun and the orange pepper, place on a flat skillet olive oil. until hot. 7. Place both sides of the bun on the skillet, until golden brown. 8. Place a thin circle of a orange pepper on the skillet until soft. 9. Once the buns are golden brown remove them off the heat. 10. Place the honey barbecue sauce on the top wheat hamburger bun. 11. Next place the thin circle of an orange pepper. 12. Then the cheese burger. 13. After that the Honey Mustard on the bottom of the toasted wheat bun. 14. eat and enjoy!!!!