1) 1 lb. 85% lean fresh ground beef
2) 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
3) 1/2 of a large yellow onion, chopped.
4) 1 tblspn. of garlic powder
5) 1 tsp. of seasoned salt
6) 1 oz. of red wine or dry sherry
1) Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. 2) It may be necessary to add slightly more worcesteshire sauce if the meat isn't moist enough, but be careful not to over-moisten it. You have to judge it. 3) I use a hamburger maker to shape the burgers. It gives the luxury of adding or removing meat, depending on how thick you like them. 4) Refrigerate all of the patties for one hour before cooking. 5) Heat BBQ grill on Med-High heat. 6) Cook burgers 4 minutes per side, or to desired cooking temperature. 7) Add any desired toppings and enjoy!