Italian Style Turkey Burgers
2 lbs gound turkey
3 cloves of garlic
1/3 cup chopped white onions
1/2 teaspoon McCormick Italian Seasoning
3 medium sized fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
3 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
6 ciabatta rolls
1 bag of spring mix salad greens
1 medium sized ball of fresh mozzarella
1 medium sized tomato
1. Place the ground turkey into a large bowl.
2. Using a garlic press, add the 3 cloves of garlic to the turkey.
3. Add the onions and Italian seasoning to the turkey as well.
4. Chop up the basil leaves and then add them to the turkey.
5. Add the balsamic vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil.
6. After all the ingredients have been added, mix them all together with your hands until the ingredients are well mixed.
7. Make 6 burger patties out of the turkey.
8. On a gas grill, on medium heat, cook the turkey burgers for around 12 minutes (6 minutes on each side) or until fully cooked.
9. While the turkey burgers are cooking, toast the ciabatta rolls.
10. After the ciabatta rolls are toasted, place them on a plate and place a handful of the spring mix salad greens on the bottom part of the bun.
11. Once the turkey burgers are fully cooked, place a burger on top of the salad greens.
12. Slice the mozzarella and tomatoes (do not dice the tomatoes, only slice).
13. Place a slice of mozzarella on top of the turkey burger.
14. Place the tomato on top of the mozzarella.
15. Place the top part of the bun on top of the tomato and enjoy!