- 3Pounds fresh lean ground beef
- : patted to 8 oz patties
- Dales marinade
- Hot pepper jelly (mildly warm, but sweet)
- Creamy goat cheese (or cream cheese if you do not like goat cheese)
- Allow patties to soak while grill is warming up.
- Cook burgers to your preferred temp.
- Butter and toast buns on the grill or pan.
- Assemble burger:
- Bun, burger, goat cheese (or cream cheese if you do not like goat cheese), hot pepper jelly on top bun. Serve with steak fries seasoned with thyme and sea salt.. Enjoy!