King’s Party Sliders
I first made these sliders for my daughter’s 3rd birthday party and have been requested to make them again and again by family and friends.
5 lbs ground beef
4 dozen King’s Hawaiian rolls
2 packages of McCormick Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix
1 package of Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom soup mix
4 Tbsp. garlic pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1. In large bowl, mix soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and eggs. Beat unitl mixed evenly with fork.
2. Add ground beef, garlic pepper, McCormick Cheesy Taco Seasoning mix, and Lipton soup mix to bowl of sauce and egg mixture. Mix thouroughly.
3. Form 40, 2 ounce “sliders” or use a mini burger press.
4. Grill on medium heat for 3-5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
5. Slice rolls in half, and toast them lightly on grill.
6. Serve, garnish and enjoy.