Lele’S Squish By Hand Burgers
- 2 Pounds of ground beef
- 1Tablespoon seasonal
- 1 Cup original marinade
- 1 Cup BBQ sauce
- 2 eggs
- mesquite steak seasoning
- 1Teaspoon mesquite liquid smoke.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, by squishing together with your hands, until all is mixed well.
- Pat into your desired size patties.
- Place patties on the grill preheated to 375 degrees and cook for 6-8 minutes, turn and grill for 6-8 minutes longer or to your desired doneness.
- Sharp cheese optional.
- Serve warm burgers with lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, and condiments of choice.