Loose Juice Burger
2 Lbs 90% Lean Ground Beef
3 tbs Mccormick Steak Rub
3 tbs Balsamic Vinegrette
1/3 Cup Sweet Baby Rays Honey Barbecue Sauce
1/4 Cup Shreded Asiago Cheese
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Salt
6 Leafs Romaine Lettuce
2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Medium Sweet Onion
1 Large Lemon
6 Slices of American Cheese
6 Kaiser Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, steak rub, balsamic vinegrette, barbacue sauce, asiago cheese, garlic powder and salt.
2. Mix ingredients together well using your hands.
3. Get your hands a little wet with water and form six round patties trying not to squeeze the mixture together to tight. Leave some openess around the edges of the patties.
4. Pre-heat your grill to around 400 degrees. Place the patties on the hot grill.
5. Let the patties cook for about 10 minutes on each side or till theyform a nice dark brown color. Cut your kaiser rolls in half unless they are pre-cut and set them open-face on the hot grill for one minute.
6. Peel and cut six 1/4 inch slices from your sweet onion. One-minute prior to removing the patties from the grill place your cheese slices on the patties and your onion slices on the grill.
7. Remove the patties from the grill and place them on your kaiser rolls. Remove your onion slices and place them on top of the patties. Cut your lemons in half, removing any exposed seeds, and squeeze a little lemon juice over each burger trying to only get it on the onion slices.
8. Take your romaine leaves break them in half and place it on top of the onions. Cut your roma tomatoes into about 12 thick slices and place two slices on each burger.