Marinated Bazman Burgers
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon A-1 Steak Sauce
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon ground oregano
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 pounds ground round beef
1 Large green pepper
1 Large red pepper
6 ounces goat cheese
6 Kaiser rolls
1. Mix the extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, cider vinegar and A-1 Steak Sauce in a small mixing bowl.
2. Combine salt, ground oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger and ground black pepper in a small bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients into the bowl with the liquid ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
4. Place the ground round beef into a gallon size Ziploc bag and pour marinade into the bag over the meat (scrap sides of bowl with a spatula to get as much marinade into the bag as possible). Let as much air out of the Ziploc bag as possible and then seal the bag. Massage the meat in the bag to make sure meat it coated in the marinade and let sit for 1 hour.
5. After 1 hour, take the 2 pounds of marinaded ground round beef and portion them into 6 equal 1/3 pound portions and form into burger patties.
6. Cut the green peppers and red peppers into 6 rings each, for a total of 12 rings, removing any and all seeds from the rings.
7. Over a medium-high heat, place burgers green pepper rings and red pepper rings onto the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then flip over and cook everything on the other side for 3 to 4 more minutes.
8. Place a 1 ounce piece of goat cheese in the middle of each burger patty when there are about 2 minutes of cooking time left on the grill.
9. Right after putting the goat cheese onto the burgers, place the 6 Kaiser rolls, slice in half, onto the grill with the sliced sides down on the grill to toast for about 2 minutes.
10. Remove Kaiser roll bottoms from grill and place on a plate. Remove burgers from the grill and place on the Kaiser roll bottoms. Remove pepper rings from grill and place one green pepper ring and one red pepper ring on top of each burger. Remove Kaiser roll tops from the grill and serve.