Mushroom Italian Dressing Swiss Burger
My inspiration was something that taste real good, and this burger is it! The Italian Dressing and the squeezed lemon juice gives this burger a nice twist that is delicious!
4 1/2 cup ground beef
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
3 tsp garlic powder
six slices 2 1/3 inch white onions
4 tbs olive oil
1 1/2 cup of shiitake mushrooms
six slices 2 inch X 2 inch slices Swiss cheese
six 3 inch diameter hamburger buns
3 tsp lemon juice
3 tbs mustard
6 tbs Italian Dressing
six 2 inch diameter slices tomatoes
six 3 inch X 3 inch Iceberg lettuce slices
Three 2 inch long dill pickles
1) Turn on the grill on high direct heat.
2) Divide the 4 1/2 cups of beef into 6 parts that are of equal amounts.
3) Season each of the parts with the salt, pepper and garlic powder as you are molding the seasons into it.
4) Heat up a medium-sized saute pan for 1 minute.
5) Cut up each of the 6 slices of onions into fourths across.
6) Add the onions into the saute pan along with the olive oil and shiitake mushrooms and cook for 2 and a 1/2 minutes.
7) Place each patty on the grill. Grill each patty on one side for 6 minutes, then flip each patty and grill for another 5 minutes.
8) Place a slice of cheese on each patty for the last 1 minute of grilling.
9) Take patties off the grill.
10) Take out the buns and open them.
11) Spread lemon juice, mustard, Italian Dressing on each bun.
12) Add the patties on each bun half.
13) Then add each patty with the mushrooms and onions.
14) Then add the tomato slices
15) Then add the lettuce slices.
16) Then cut the dill pickles in half and then add them to the burgers.
17) Put the other halves on the burger and serve and enjoy!
Makes 6 burgers.
1 burger is 1 serving.