Porcini Mushrooms And Swiss Gravy Burger
- 2Poundground beef
- 1 Oz dried porcini mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoon sour cream
- 2 clove garlic minced or through garlic press
- 1/4 top pepper
- 1/2 Cup hot water
- One onion
- 6 skewers
- Drizzle of oil
- 6 pieces of Swiss cheese
- 3/4 Cup beef consume or broth
- One brown gravy packet, prefer less sodium
- Rehydrate porcini mushrooms in 1/2 Cup hot water for minimum 10 minutes. Bring hamburger up to room temperature.
- Stab onion with skewers and cut between to make lollipops. Drizzle with oil and grill, flip with burgers.
- Blend porcini mushrooms through pepper in mini food processor or mince ingredients very well and mix well to make paste. Add to hamburger. Make 6 hamburgers. Grill on med high heat for gas grill or direct heat for charcoal 3-6questions.pdf
- minute per side. Add Swiss cheese till melted.
- Baste buns with butter/oil and toast on grill.
- Mix reserve porcini water, minus dirt at bottom with beef consume/ broth to equal on Cup. In small saucepan pan ad water mixture to equal one Cup. Add brown gravy mix. Follow directions to make gravy.
- Assemble: bottom bun, burger, onion, gravy, and top bun