Portobello, Pepper Jack, Bacon Burgers
1/2 red onion
1 bell pepper
1/2 box of saltine crackers
green tobasco sauce
13 oz. smoked bacon
2lbs. ground beef
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
8 oz. precubed pepper jack cheese
2 portobello mushrooms
6 wheat or white buns
2 oz. of chunky blue cheese dressing
1 small package of baby spinach and baby spring mix lettuce.
Preheat grill to med-high
1. Chop 1/2 large red onion 1 green bell pepper into small pieces.
2. Crush 1/2 package of saltine crackers, and mix with bell pepper and onion.
3. Add 4 dashes of green tobasco.
4. Place entire package of bacon on grill to cook. Once cooked crumble into mixture.
5. Add all of ground beef and two large eggs into mixture.
6. Sprinkle in salt and pepper and mix together.
7. Make 12 evenly sized patties, on 6 place cubes of cheese in middle of patty, afterwards placing seperate patty without cheese on top,make sure patty is holding together well and cheese wont leak out.
8. Place beef patties on grill to cook.
9. Cut mushrooms into thick slices, and place on grill with burgers.
10. Place 6 buns on grill to toast for about 3 minutes, when done toasting put a thin layer of blue cheese, 1 slice of tomato, and a small hadful of lettuce onto bottom bun.
11.Place a patty ontop of condiments, with two slices of mushroom ontop of patty.
12. Put another small layer of bluecheese onto top bun and place ontop of burger.