Prime Rib Big Bad Rockin Burger
- 3 Pounds. ground prime rib
- 1 small finely diced Vidalia onion
- 1 large finely diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tablespoon. coarse sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon. Molasses
- 1 Tablespoon. honey
- 1 Teaspoon. dry mustard
- 2 Tablespoon. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoon. BBQ sauce
- 2 Pounds. thick sliced apple wood bacon
- 18 slices Sharp cheddar cheese
- 18 slices American cheese
- 18 slices Smoked Gouda
- Romaine lettuce
- 6 sour dough burger rolls toasted
- Apple wood smoked bacon
- In a large mixing bowl add your ground prime rib, onions, jalapeno, salt, Molasses, honey, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce & BBQ sauce mix together form your burgers
- Time to fire up your grill.
- Place your burgers on your grill cook until done to perfection.
- Once cooked add 3 slices of cheese
- to each burger lower heat melt cheeses.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat cook your bacon.
- Once done set aside in some of the bacon fat fry you Vidalia onions.
- Place burger rolls to warm on grill cover for 2 minutes.
- Once your cheese is melted & rolls have grill lines remove.
- Spread both sides of rolls with BBQ sauce add romaine lettuce on your bottom halves add 2 burgers per roll top with 3 slices of bacon & Fried Vidalia onions.
- Now you are ready to rock this big bad burger.