(1) 3LB of ground round or ground chuck
(2) 2oz of cajun seasoning (suger & spice)
(3) 2Tbsp of black pepper
(4) 1Tbsp of kosher salt
(5) 2tsp of granulated garlic
(6) 1LB of andouille sausage (Bruce aidells)
(7) 6 slices of colby jack chesse
(8) 2 to 4 roma tomatoes (sliced)
(9) 1 small raw red onion (sliced)
(10) 1 head of leaf lettuce
(11) 6 bun sized focaccia bread (special order from your local bakery )
sauce for burger
(1) 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
(2) 1/4 cup of sour cream
(3) 1/4 cup of mayo
(4) cayenne pepper to taste
Are you ready to try a really great burger ?
1. Mix 3lbs of ground round or chuck with cajun seasoning in a mixing bowl. Divide beef mixture into six equal patties.
2. Sprinkle each pattie with black pepper, kosher salt, and granulated garlic. After seasoning burgers set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Slice andouille sausage into 12 slices. Set aside.
4. Mix dijon mustard, sour cream, mayo, and cayenne pepper. Then refrigerate.
5. Grill burgers on coal or gas grill until desired temperature is reached. In addition grill andouille sausage for about 5 minutes.
6. Place colby jack cheese on top of burgers and allow to melt. Place andouille sausage on top of burgers.
7. Brush liquid margarine on focaccia bread then toast bread on grill.
8. when ready place burger on focaccia bread. Add remaining ingredients (sauce, tom, onion,lettuce)