Roasted Garlic Cheeseburger
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground lean angus beef
- 1/4 Cup Roasted garlic – 2 large buPounds garlic, roasted until brown and tender and squeezed to extract roasted garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 6 slices sharp cheddar
- Carmelized onion – 2 large onions, sliced thin and sauteed in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat until golden brown and tender
- 1/4 Cup BBQ sauce mixed with 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch romaine, washed, dried and torn
- 6 Kaiser rolls, lightly toasted or grilled
- 6 kaiser rolls, lightly toasted and buttered
- Lightly mix beef with garlic, salt and pepper and form into 6 patties, pressing a dimple in center of each.
- Grill at med heat until beef is no longer pink, about 3 minutes per side, topping with cheddar cheese during the last minute.
- Assemble burgers on toasted buns with romaine on bottom bun, then burger, a generous helping of carmelized onions and top with BBQ mayonnaise and top bun.