Secret Surprise Burger
1- 16 ounce bag of broccoli/cauliflower/ carrot vegetable mixture, thawed
1 and 1/2 pounds of ground chuck
3/4 cup quick oatmeal
1 large egg
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1- 28 ounce bottle of Kraft Orginal Barbecue Sauce
1. Puree vegetables in a food processor.
2. Add oatmeal and the egg; puree until blended
3. Using a rubber spatula, scrape mixture into bowl with ground chuck. Mix thorooughly with hands.
4. Shape into patties and begin grilling.
5. After turning over pour bbq sauce on and finish grilling.
6. Serve on kaiser buns with lettuce ant tomatoes.
Serves at least 6 (depending on the size of the burgers.)