Seth’s Turkey Burger Club
3 button mushroom
1/8 lb Havarti cheese
1 lb ground turkey, 99% fat free
2 teaspoon McCormick original chicken seasoning
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Salt and Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (to drizzle)
6 slices applewood bacon
Vine Ripened Tomato (Medium Sized)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Juice of 1/2 Lime
1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
6 slices thick cut white bread
3 slices normal cut white bread
Remove mushroom caps and wipe clean with wet paper towel. Finely chop mushrooms and shallot.
Cube Havarti cheese in small cubes about 1/2 ” thick.
Combine ground Turkey, diced mushroom, diced shallot, Cubed Havarti Cheese, Chicken Seasoning, Dijon Mustard, Salt and Pepper and Mix together. Separate in 3 equal portions and form square burger patties about 3/4 inch thick.
Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive oil on both sides of the patties and rub in to coat.
Cook burgers in medium/high heat in a preheated skillet. Cook about 7 minutes per side, or until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
While cooking burgers, Cook bacon in a sautÃ© pan so it is fully cooked, crisp on the outside, tender on the inside. Break bacon in 1/2 and Set aside on paper towel.
Slice tomato and lettuce.
Combine mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
Toast 2 slices thick white bread and 1 slice normal sliced white bread.
To assemble Turkey Club Burger
1. Spread cilantro mayonnaise (about 1 Tablespoon) on 1 side of a thick sliced toast.
2. Place turkey burger patty on slice.
3. Lightly spread cilantro mayo on each side of the normal sliced toast. Place on burger patty.
4. Place 4 bacon halves, sliced lettuce, and sliced tomato on top of toast.
5. Spread cilantro mayo on last piece of thick sliced toast, place on top.
6. Insert 4 toothpicks into each corner of the burger, and slice into 4 portions.