Sirlon Cabernet Burger
1 1/2 lbs Ground Sirlon
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
3 Medium Mushrooms Chopped
1 Tablespoon Steak Seasoning
2 Tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon
1 Tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon A 1 Steak Sauce
1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
1 Tablespoon Garlc Powder
6 Kaiser Rolls
2 Large Onions
1. In a large bowl combine sirlon, chopped onions, mushrooms and steak seasoning. Mix well.
2. In a measuring cup mix all liquid ingredients, onion and garlic powders stirring well.
3. Add liquid mixture to sirlon mixture. Mix well.
4. Slice onions in rings.
5. Cook burgers on 300F hot charcoal grill. Place onion rings in covered aluminum foil and set on grill with burgers. Cook burgers 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Remove burgers and onions from grill.
6. Toast Kaiser Rolls for 1 minute on grill.
7.Serve burgers on Kaiser Rolls with grilled onions.