- 1.5 Pound93% lean ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoon diced jalapenos
- Sliced Avocado
- 6 slices of Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 Whole Wheat Buns
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- Mix Ground Turkey with worcestershire, diced jalapenos, and salt and pepper to taste and patty into 6 burgers.
- I cook them 3 at a time in a covered pan over medium heat.
- Press down after 2 minutes, and they are usually ready after 5-7 min.
- I warm the buns in the microwave for 15 sec on high heat.
- And I top with cheese, avocado, lettuce, and tomato.