Summer Time Fun Burger
1. Hamburger Seasoning. (while grilling sweet basil)
2. The top of a wheat hamburger bun.
3. Cranberry Honey Mustard.
4. Avocado ripe
5. (1) piece of Co Jack cheese.
6. A lean hamburger patty.
7. (1) slice of a red tomato.
8. (1) piece of baby lettuce.
9. Cranberry Honey Mustard
10. The bottom of a wheat hamburger bun.
1. Mix into the meat before grilling the grill mates hamburger seasoning. 2. Before placing the burger's on the grill season with sweet basil, both sides. 3. Grill the burger making sure to cook it all the way through. 4. Once the burger is completely cooked through place the co jack cheese letting it melt. 5. While the burger is on the grill, cut up the avocade, tomatoe, and lettuce. 6. On a flat skillet place olive oil, heating it up. 7. Once the oil is hot place the hamburger buns, until they are golden brown, not burnit. 8. Place the Cranberry Honey mustard on the top bun covering the entire bun. 9. Place 3 thin slices of avocado on the bottom of the mustard. 10. Place the hamburger w/ co jack cheese under the avocado. 11. Place both the tomatoe then the baby lettuce. 12. Finish it with cranberry honey mustard 13. And the bottom of the toasted wheat bun. 14. Then enjoy!!!!