1. 4 OUNCES PER BURGER OF 90% LEAN GROUND CHUCK. THIS WILL DECREASE TO 3 OR 3.5 OZS AFTER GRILLING.
2. ONE-HALF TEASPOON GARLIC; CRUSHED,CLOVE,PASTE OR POWDERED.
3. FRESH SPINACH LEAVES.
4. BLUE CHEEZE OR FETA CRUMBLES.
5. LITE SOUR CREAM.
6. 1 SLICED PURPLE ONION.
7. WHOLE WHEAT BUNS OR WHOLE GRAIN BREAD OF CHOICE.
8. OLIVE OIL
9. SEA SALT
10 COURSE GOUND BLACK PEPPER.
11. 1 SLICED FRIED GREEN TOMATO.
12. FRESH ROSEMARY.
1. buy 2 lbs fresh ground chuck.2. form patties by rolling into a ball after sprinking with course black pepper and sea salt. 3. press patties between 2 small sheets of wax paper to desired size. place 1-2 stims of rosemary on beef. slice med-lg green tomato and batter with 1/2 corn meal 1/2 self-rising flour. cook in 2 tbsp olive oil fon med heat for 6-7 mins,turning once.Drain well on paper towel. grill on gas/charcole grill for 4mins,med heat for 4 mins each side. During the grilling,dont forget to spray/drizzle olive oil on both sides of bun and toast on grill. wash fresh spinish leaves. place burger on buns, garnish with spinish,sour cream,red onion and feta/blue cheeze crumsb. add baked chips and enjoy with your favored beverage