Sutter Home Surf And Turf Burger With Spicy Asian Flair
- Burger: 3 Pounds meat (20/80 fat to lean ratio),
- 2 Tablespoon SUTTER HOME Merlot,
- 2.5 Tablespoon oyster sauce,
- 2.5 Tablespoon soy sauce. Set aside 2 Teaspoon salt and 2 Teaspoon black pepper for after patties are formed.
- Lobster tails (6, 3-5Ounces each, with shell on)
- 4 Tablespoon butter, 1 Teaspoon finely chopped garlic,
- 2 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 9 Ounces roasted red peppers, (from jar), 1 Teaspoon SUTTER HOME Merlot, 1 clove garlic,
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt, 1 Teaspoon Serrano pepper, 2Teaspoon sugar,
- 2 Teaspoon olive oil, 12 almonds unsalted, 2 Teaspoon soy sauce, 2 Tablespoon chili garlic sauce. Reserve 1/3 sauce. To 2/3 of remaking sauce add 4 Tablespoon Mayonnaise to create an aioli-style sauce.
- Salty spicy (pickled) radish (3.0 Ounces).
- Iceberg lettuce six whole slices (green leafy part), and 6 slices chopped in 2-3inch strips (lighter thicker part) from near root of lettuce.
- Split-top look gourmet burger buns
- Heat grill.
- Gently mix meat by hand with listed ingredients just until folded in. Do not over work the meat. Divide evenly and form 6 patties. Salt and pepper top and bottom of each patty.
- Make thumb indentation on one side of each patty so they will maintain nice shape throughout cooking. When grill is hot, cook five minutes each side.
- Split in half each lobster tail (cut in half with knife or kitchen scissors). Cook shell side down with butter, garlic and soy marinade coating each meat side. Cook for 20-25 minutes, until shell is red, meat is opaque. On grill cook by covering each tail in foil to preserve heat and keep lobster
- Butter and toast buns.
- Put all sauce ingredients, except mayonnaise,
- in blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Divide out and reserve 1/3 of sauce; add and thoroughly mix in mayo to remaining 2/3 of sauce.
- Saute spicy radish until toasted/crispy outside.
- Build burgers;
- To bottom of bun add 1 Teaspoon red ŇpestoÓ sauce, slice of lettuce, 2 Teaspoon aioli sauce, lobster tail (both halves), burger, 2 Teaspoon aioli sauce, top with cut up slices of lettuce and sauteed radish and bun top.
- Yields 6