Sweet BBQ Burger
1. 2 lbs. Ground Beef (Whatever your heart would like on fat content.
2. 1 lbs. Maple Sausage "
3. 1 egg
4. 1 Bottle Barbeque Sauce.
5. 16 oz. of Sharp Sliced Chedder Cheese. (Any Cheese can be substituted given your particular tastes.)
6. 1 package of bacon. (Whatever you find to be the best.)
7. Package of Hamburger Buns.
8. 1/2 stick of butter.
9. Package of Bleu Cheese Crumbles.
1. Turn on your grill to a medium heat. 2. Have your partner begin to grill the bacon so that it is ready upon request. The bacon should be a little less than crispy because it will crisp when on the grill. 3. Take the ground beef and combine it with the sausage and egg in a large mixing bowl. 4. Once combined, press the patties using "Pressler's Perfectly Pressed Patties Method" or your own. 5. Pour your BBQ into a bowl and have an applicator ready. 6. Place your cheese slices on a plate as well. 7. Take the patties to the grill and place them on it. 8. Apply the bbq sauce to one side and close the lid. Allow one side to brown, flip over the burgers and reapply the bbq sauce to that side. 9. Again allow the burger to cook in this method until it is about 7 minutes from been cooked throughout. (This takes the trained eye of a griller to spot) 10. At this point, the bacon should be nearing completion. Take the bacon and put it on a plate for later use on the grill. 11. Have your partner melt the butter and apply it to bun. 12. At the same time, the griller needs to apply a slice of cheese to each patty and melt it on top. 13. Once melted apply a thin layer of bbq sauce to the cheese, and then arrange as much bacon as you want on top. 14. Once the bacon is arranged, place a second slice of cheese over the bacon, and allow to melt. 15. At this point, you will want to toast the buttered buns on the grill as well. 16. Once the cheese is melted, remove the burgers and place on the lower halves of the buns. 17. Get you bleu cheese and sprinkly on top. 18. Put the top bun on and enjoy. 🙂