– Use a chopper to mince and mix the salmon and spices together into a rough chop. Patty everything into 6 even patties.
– Smooth together the cream cheese and scallions to evenness.
– Place the 2 Cups of water on the grill in a pot (or on a side burner) to boiling.
– Spray each patty and the grates liberally with oil and grill the salmon patties to medium on the first side.
– Flip the patties and place the lobster tails on to the grill. Finish by flipping the lobster tails and the salmon patties and grill one minute longer. Remove the patties and the tails at the same time and let rest in a warm place tented by foil.
– Add the bernaise packet to the boiling water on the grill and whisk continuously. Pull off of the heat and let cool slightly. Add the milk and keep stirring. Chop and add the lobster meat to the sauce. Stir to smooth.
– Line the top if the grill with foil and let the foil warm. Place the breaded shrimp on the foil and toss/ turn constantly until heated trough.
– Toast each bun on the grill slightly and line up to dress them.
– Dress each of the 6 burgers from bottom to top by doing this…
1. toasted bun
2. cream cheese scallion smear
3. shredded iceberg lettuce
4. grilled salmon patty
5. top the patty with the lobster bernaise
6. top the lobster bernaise w/ the roasted crispy shrimp
7. top with toasted bun
8. garnish with scallions and squeeze lemon juice ans serve