Wagyu & Truffle Avocado Burger
- 6 Haas Avocados
- 1 1/2-Pounds Wagyu Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon White Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Head of Butter Lettuce
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon White Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Black Truffle Salt
- 3 Tablespoon Black Truffle Oil (divided into 1 Tablespoon’s)
- 2 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Lemon (juice)
- 1 Clove minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Black Truffle Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor, set in refrigerator.
- Place your ground meat in a large bowl, mix in white pepper, black truffle salt and 2 Tablespoon of Black Truffle Oil and form (6) equal sized patties (be sure to form patties larger than avocado as they will shrink on the grill). Place onto hot indoor or outdoor grill and do not press down on patties. Cook each side a few minutes until burgers are close to your desired doneness.
- Slice red onion lengthwise and place on grill for approximately 5 minutes.
- To assemble your burgers, slice avocados in half, length-wise. Remove seed. Peel away the skin from the avocado halves, slice a portion of bottom halve to assure it sits flat on surface.
- Brush top half Avocado with remaining Black Truffle Oil and then sprinkle with white sesame seeds then set aside.
- Add 1 piece of lettuce, 1 slice of tomato, another slice of lettuce, burger patty, red onion, aioli, and then top with brushed avocado half (one that has the sesame seeds).