White Chocolate Blue Burger
- 6 6-8 ounce frozen beef burger patties
- 6 Plain White Buns
- 6 ounces of crumbled blue cheese
- 12 ounces of white chocolate, melted
- Take the 12 ounces of white chocolate and chop into small pieces. Place in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute or until completely melted. Be sure to stir often to prevent burning.
- Take the frozen beef burger patties and cook according to instructions on the package.
- Take the burger buns and place the burger patties on the bottom half of the bun. Sprinkle an ounce of crumbled blue cheese on each patty. Then spread a spoonful (or more!) of the white chocolate on the top half of each burger bun and place the lid of the bun on the beef burger patty. Enjoy!